Friday, September 12, 2008

Week 2 Tickets

Normally I don't bet this much in a single week, but the action was just too good so I ended up throwing down a sawbuck's worth a tickets. Let's hope I (and anyone who follows my advice) will be playing with house money for the rest of the season...

$2 -GB/NYG/DEN - $14.86
$2 - NE/TEN/DEN - $35.76
$2 - BUF/NWO/PHI-DAL tie - $65.92
$2 - GB/SF/BAL-HOU tie - $69.12
$2 - CHI/BUF/NYG/ATL - $136.38

Buffalo getting higher odds than detroit is just ludacris in my mind and both them and Green Bay have exceptional odds.

Season's Winnings to Date
-$2.00

3 comments:

Cloud said...

Betting against the Chargers? What happened to you man? You used to be cool.

Unknown said...

no...he never was

David Mulder said...

i guess i learned my lesson...fucking broncos cost me 50 bones.